Friday, July 15, 2016

Kodak High Speed Infrared in T-Max

In late May I processed two batches of Kodak High Speed Infrared Film in 4" x 5" format in my old stand-by... Kodak T-Max developer, diluted 1:6, for 6:45 minutes, at 24C.  The results were much better than what I had achieved with my experimental development in X-Tol.  I see no need to continue experimenting and will stick with what has worked in the past.  This film is still very finicky and is susceptible to uneven development, dust spots and finger prints.  But the results in T-Max developer are as good or better than anything else I have been able to achieve in alternative chemistry.  This batch included a selection of images taken on various outings through very late 2015 and into the first half of 2016...















No comments: