Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January Day Trip

On Sunday Margarit and I decided to head out for a day trip.  The weather was unusually mild for January, with the temperature peaking a couple degrees above freezing, no wind, and mostly clear skies.  Our friend Court came along as we headed back up to the abandoned Monastery northeast of the city.  When we photographed here a couple weeks ago a light seal on the Hasselblad that Margarit was using failed, and ruined a bunch of her shots.  She wanted to try again.  I am experimenting with some new film and developer combinations and was anxious to shoot some film and compare the results.  I processed one small batch of film earlier this week, but it is still in the process of being washed and dried.  The results are promising and I will scan and post a couple images in the coming days.  In the meantime here is a snapshot I captured with my cell phone camera....


No comments: