Sunday, October 12, 2014

Badlands Trip - Day 4

This day didn't actually involve any activities in the badlands.  We cleaned up at the campsite in the morning after we got up, and got the truck hooked back up to the trailer.  Shortly after breakfast we hit the road back to Drumheller and rolled up to the shop in East Coulee before noon.  I unpacked all the stuff from my trailer, and winterized the plumbing.  Then I backed the trailer into the high bay at the shop, where it will remain in storage through the winter months.  
Frank and I headed over to the East Coulee Hotel for lunch, before heading back to the shop and wrapping up the last of the chores from our three days out in the badlands.  By mid afternoon I hit the road back to Edmonton, and arrived home in time to have a late supper and spend a little time with the girls.  Here is a shot of some of the fall colors and the trailer down at our campsite, before we left.


No comments: