Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Preparing for the Show

The Monochrome Guild members are preparing for our semi-annual Friends and Family Show.  This time around it is a "Show and Sale".  At past shows many of our guests have questioned why we did not have our work available for sale.  The focus of these shows has always been just to have a fun evening, enjoy time with friends and family, and allow everyone to see what we have been working on.  We decided that this time we will also include a selection of prints that are available for sale.  


I have spent the last couple of evenings cutting mats, drymounting prints, and preparing a selection of work that I will have available for sale.  I will also offer signed copies of my Procession West book.  And, I will also display four or five of the large framed prints from that show.  Mostly I am looking forward to a great social evening with friends and family.  Just the way to start the festive season.  Everyone is encouraged to stop by and check it out.

No comments: