Saturday, August 24, 2013

TXP in PMK - Fifth Batch

Yet another batch of Kodak Tri-X Pan film was processed this week in PMK developer.  This is the fifth batch of 20 sheets so this now puts me to the 100 sheet milestone.  Still a couple more batches to go and then I can shift my attention to another type of film.  I'm not really sure how much exposed film I have on hand waiting to be processed, but it is a lot.  All of these images were taken in 2011 and there's a real mixed bag here.  These first few were all from various day trips through the year, out to Elk Island National Park east of Edmonton. Obviously I am drawn to Aspen trees...






For several years now I have been working on a photo documentary of an unfinished house northeast of Edmonton.  The husband of the family passed away before the house was finished and it seems his widow and two sons gave up on the dream and moved away.  


We were out to the mountains on several occasions during 2011 and these are images from a couple of those trips.  Some are from family camping trips out in the front ranges and a few are from the Fall Photo Weekend with the gang from the Monochrome Guild.








Finally a couple images that were taken down on the prairies and out in the badlands of southeastern Alberta round out this current batch.





No comments: