Saturday, August 17, 2013

TXP in PMK - 3rd Batch

I processed another batch of Kodak Tri-X Pan 4x5 film in PMK developer the other day.  This batch includes images that were all taken in 2012.  Looks like I still have about 4 more batches to go.  The next one is underway, and is presently being washed.  I will continue to post scans of these images as I finish them.  I real mixed bag of stuff here.  A couple images from the Heartland projects which is documenting the changes northeast of Edmonton as some large industrial projects are developed.  A few images from day trips and weekend camping trips.  This includes a couple taken on the Thanksgiving Long Weekend last October at Ram Falls.  Also a few images from down in the Crowsnest Pass, when I was on my way home from the Dinosaur Trackway project.
















No comments: