Saturday, January 5, 2013

Catching Up

As I find my extended holiday break winding down I am already beginning to dread the return to work on Monday.  One more day off and I intend to use that to do some printing.  We didn't do too much over the last couple weeks, particularly once all the Christmas festivities were over with.  I went out on day trips a couple of times... and caught up on processing some film.  I still have a long ways to go and had a closer look at my backlog.  Of the 481 sheets of 4x5 Black and White film that I shot in 2009 I still have 31 left to process.  Of the 276 sheets I shot in 2010, 50 remain.  And 2011 is even worse with nearly 40% of my film still needing processing.  This most recent batch included images taken in 2009, 2011 and 2012.  This was a batch of Efke PL25M, given plus development.












No comments: