Monday, March 7, 2011

Drying Cabinet and Neopan Acros

Back before Christmas I ordered a film drying cabinet from a US supplier.  This is a metal cabinet with a drying fan and heater to quickly dry processed and washed film in a dust free environment.  The cabinet finally arrived in February.  Due to the cold winter weather I was not able to deliver it to my home darkroom and set it up until just recently.  I finally got it all set up this weekend and wanted to give it a trial run.  I decided to process a batch of Fuji Neopan Acros film in 4x5 format.  This stuff dated back to the end of 2009.  It is another of my favorite films....  I love the smooth tonality and glowing mid-tones of this film and find it ideal for soft light situations and for portraits.  I've included scans of some of the best images in this batch...


No comments: