Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Weekend at Home

I stayed home on the weekend of Groundhog Day.  Watched a very entertaining Edmonton Oilers verses Calgary Flames hockey game on TV on Saturday night.  The Battle of Alberta, just like the good old days.  This one was hard played, with several fights, and a lop-sided Edmonton victory.  Even had a goalie brawl...!
Most of the rest of the weekend I tinkered around on some chores at home and at the shop.  Must have been pretty tired from all the recent activity as I didn't even get out of bed until around noon on Sunday.  Just practicing for being an old retired guy I suppose.
I did head to the shop for a couple of hours both days and worked on some of my projects.  The new owners are pretty easy going about things, but I need to get all my personal stuff out of the shop sooner, rather than later.  I'm working on the boxes that will become two sections of upper kitchen cabinets.  I'm also working on a medicine cabinet for the bathroom with a framed mirror door.  Nothing close to finished yet... but I made some progress this weekend.





No comments: