Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Last Week's Guests

Last weekend when I was out at the cottage I pulled the memory card from my game camera and replaced it with a fresh one.  Looking over all of the images it recorded I see that there has been a steady stream of guests to our property.  There are about ten deer that hang around on a regular basis.  Mostly these are white tails, but there are a couple of mule deer that come around from time to time as well.  A cow elk and her calf are occasional visitors and it seems they dropped by again, this time during daylight hours.  The ravens are regular visitors and often tear open and scatter any garbage bags that we mistakenly leave unattended.  This time the camera captured them.  I haven't seen any sign of bears for well over a year now.





No comments: