Sunday, January 22, 2017

Diamond T

I've been digging back through a bunch of my scanned negatives in recent weeks.  Many are older shots from several years ago while others, such as this one, are from this past summer.  I'm selecting some of the stronger images and posting them to my Flickr account. 
This particular image was taken at the industrial yard down in Crowsnest Pass.  The owner collects old pickup trucks and has restored a number of them.  His favorites are REO Speedwagons, Diamond T's, and Fargo Powerwagons.  He graciously gave us permission to shoot on his property when we were down in the area exploring with Chris and Connie of "Off the Beaten Path".
This detail shot of the grill of a Diamond T, pre-restoration, was taken on Kodak High Speed Infrared film, long past its expiry date.  I used my Ebony view camera and a Fujinon 240mm lens.
Anyone interested in checking out my images on Flickr, here is the link to my account...


Here is a link to "Off the Beaten Path", the website that my friends Chris and Connie put together...



No comments: