Sunday, September 13, 2015

Tri-X in PMK

A few days ago I processed 30 sheets of Kodak Tri-X Pan 4" x 5".  My developer of choice for this film is PMK, a staining Pyro developer that I have discussed previously on this blog.  This will be one of the last, if not THE last batch of film that I process for a while.  Over the next few months I have to temporarily abandon film processing and turn my attention to printing.  I have a lot of prints that need to be made and then mounted, matted and framed for the upcoming gallery exhibitions that I will be involved in.  Over the next several days I will post scans of some of the shots from this batch of Tri-X.  After that it will be work prints and the start of the whole exhibition process.

These first few images were all taken on various outings in the last half of 2014...





No comments: