Monday, April 23, 2012

More Negatives and a trip to Nordegg

Late last week I went into the darkroom and processed some more negatives.  I mixed up a batch of Rodinal developer and processed some more of the Acros test negatives.  I still have to wait until I have the last half of the test negatives processed, before I can draw any conclusions.  I still need to process with Kodak X-tol and D-76.  While I had the Rodinal mixed up and in the tank, I carried on with a batch of Efke PL25 film.  These negatives were all taken in late 2011 and earlier this spring.  A few good ones in here that a probably worth a closer look...















Then this past Saturday, three of us from the Monochrome Guild headed out for the re-scheduled day trip to Nordegg.  We walked in to the historic mine site and photographed some of the old mining machinery and buildings.  I forgot to take my little digital camera with me, so I don't have any snap shots from the day trip.  It was a really nice day, with temperature getting up to around +15C and mostly sunny skies.  But, there was still quite a bit of snow on the ground from the spring storm a week prior.  I did shoot a lot of images with my view camera, but of course I have to wait until I find the time to process the film before I will be able to scan and post any of them.

No comments: