Wednesday, August 31, 2011

More Mountain Photos

I've cleaned out some space on my computer hard drive and managed to download all the digital snapshots from our trip this past weekend to Waterfowl Lakes in Banff National Park.  Serious photography with large format cameras forces one to slow down and be very deliberate about what to shoot.  It is so easy to rattle off snap shots with a digital camera.  I found that I shot about 40 sheets of 4" x 5" large format film, a combination of color and Black and White, and a total of about a dozen different set ups.  By comparison I shot over 400 images with my digital Leica "point and shoot".  I've always said that the sheer volume of digital photography is bound to lead to a few lucky images.  A monkey can get a few good shots if he just wanders around clicking the camera incessantly.  Here are a few lucky shots from this monkey...










No comments: