Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Headstones - Efke PL25M

It was great to finally get back into the darkroom last week and process a little film.  Although it has been an extremely busy summer, and I have had very little personal time, I have still managed to do a fair bit of shooting.  My count so far for the 2017 calendar year is 318 sheets of 4" x 5" Black and White Film, and 25 sheets of color.  I also shot a few mixed sheets of 8" x 10" film earlier in the year.  I haven't really got around to shooting any roll film this year.
The batch of film that I processed last week was Efke PL25M, developed in Rodinal 1:50.  My standard development time is 7:00 minutes at 24C, with the film exposed at 10 iso.  This batch included 14 sheets, all taken in 2017.  I will be posting and sharing some of those over the next little while.  Although I completed the development last week, it took me a while to finish washing and drying the film.  I completed scanning of these negatives after Anna and I returned from our weekend down in East Coulee.
This image is of a small forgotten country cemetery up in Lamont County.  It was taken back in mid May, with a Rodenstock Grandagon-N 90mm lens and a #11 Yellow-Green filter.


No comments: