Thursday, June 9, 2016

Acros 100 in Rodinal - Utah Trip

On my birthday, back in mid-April, I processed a batch of Fuji Neopan Acros 4" x 5" sheet film in Rodinal developer.  I have refined a development time that yields slightly more than normal contrast.  I call this N+Half.  I use Rodinal developer, diluted 1:50, and process for 11:00 minutes, at 24C.  This combination has become one of my favorites and I tend to use it when I go on a trip and shoot in a new location.  I took this film with me to Utah last fall, and also out to Vancouver Island this spring.  These images are from that fall trip to Utah.  All of these negatives were shot in the eastern uplands of Zion National Park.  During the three times that I have travelled to Utah, I have tended to avoid the national parks, as they are just too busy.  The eastern uplands of Zion not quite so much so, and I have ventured there a couple of times now.








1 comment:

Chris BIGDoer Doering said...

Bloody amazing Rob. I'd be happy and thrilled to display any of these on my office wall. Lord knows the place could use a little sprucing up anyway.