Sunday, May 22, 2016

Day Trip Images on Acros 100

Back on April 11th I processed a batch of Fuji Neopan Acros film in 4" x 5" sheet film format.  This batch was processed in my new Paterson Tanks with Mod54 racks.  I continue to struggle with dust spots on some of the images and this batch did nothing to resolve that.  The film was given N+1/2 development for increased contrast.  I exposed the film at 80iso and processed for 11:00 minutes in Rodinal developer, diluted 1:50, at 24 degrees C.
The oldest images in this batch date back to the very end of 2015 and early 2016.  This includes images from various day trips.   A few old churches out and about around the Edmonton area.  The old mansion that I went out to with Chris and Connie from "Off the Beaten Path" and a couple of shots from a spring day trip with friend Jeff.







No comments: