Monday, April 4, 2016

Time to Catch Up....

I've been busy in recent weeks and haven't had a chance to post much on my blog.  Earlier in the spring I was kept busy delivering prints to the various gallery shows that I am involved in.  The most recent one was back in early March when I delivered the Ag2 show to the Lebel Mansion Gallery in Pincher Creek.  My friend Court came along with me on that trip to help load and unload the crates full of prints.  While we were down in southern Alberta we spent an extra couple of days photographing in the area.  I still have to catch up on posting all the snapshots from that trip.  
In the mean time the gallery exhibition has since opened in Pincher Creek and I encourage anyone that is in the area to stop by and check it out.
Then after that, I got out for a day trip with my friends Chris and Connie.  We ventured out east of Edmonton to a couple of places that I knew were of interest to them.  The snapshots from that trip are yet to be posted as well.
Finally, I was away for 10 days over Easter and Spring Break.  The girls and I drove out to Vancouver Island and stayed in a rental home in Courtenay.  Lots of snapshots from that trip, and when I get around to processing some of my film, hopefully some more serious images as well.
The Renegades Hockey Team wrapped up the regular season and is now into playoffs.  The guys were victorious in our first playoff game, while I was away on vacation.  More to follow on this story as well.
We just arrived home from Vancouver Island last night and today was my first day back to work.  I came down with a bad cold at the tail end of our trip and am just now slowly recovering.  Had to skip the hockey game tonight to complete my recovery but looking forward to getting back on track in the coming days.

2 comments:

Curtiscomeau said...

I like your post. Your information is very helpful for us.
Thanks for sharing.
Edmonton Photographer

Robert S Pohl said...

Thanks for your comment. If you have any questions about film and processing that you think I might be able to answer, feel free to contact me.
ROB