Friday, November 6, 2015

Crazy Week....

I've been scrambling all week to keep up to everything that I have on my agenda.  My return from Utah was delayed by a few days due to some vehicle issues.... more on this later in a future blog post. This put me a couple of days behind at work, and left me scrambling to get organized for the upcoming Photographic Exhibition being organized by the Monochrome Guild.
As founder and manager of the Guild I have been looking after most of the details for the show.  We have a space rented at the Harcourt House Artist Center.  I have all the refreshments ready for our reception on Saturday evening.  I've been looking after getting everyone else on board to have their prints ready, and to be available to help with installation and cleanup.  I think I've got everything in order, but mostly what has suffered and fallen somewhat by the wayside is my own photography.  As of the beginning of the week, half of my prints were just recently printed, and were still wet in the washer.  Now a couple days later I have the printed washed, dried, mounted and matted.  My framing materials are all cut up and ready to put together.  I will be up late on the night before the exhibition still working to put together my stuff, and scrambling to organize all the details.
This exhibition is open to anyone and everyone.  If you are interested in checking out the show please feel free to stop by.  The reception will be on the evening of Saturday November 7th, but the show is open from Saturday afternoon until Sunday evening.  Once again, here is another copy of the official invitation....


No comments: