Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Spent Indoors...

After the long weekend the girls spent several days out at Pigeon Lake.  Work was very busy for me, and this was right in the middle of a stretch of hockey games.  I had one evening to myself, which I spent processing some film.  This was mostly a backlog of old 4x5 Infrared Film that dates back to 2009.  This batch included a few sheets exposed on the recent long weekend trip to southern Alberta.  Then, this past weekend it was so cool and rainy that we didn't even consider heading out with the trailer, even though the girls and the trailer returned from the lake.  So I processed even more film, including a couple of rolls shot with the panoramic.  Even more is still drying as I write this, so I should have more scans to post in the coming days.














No comments: