Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fine Art Photography Weekly

Yesterday I was a guest on an online photography show called Fine Art Photography Weekly at www.smibs.tv
The show was recorded live at 2:30PM MST on Tuesday January 4th, at a small studio near Sherwood Park  This was the 25th episode of the show.  This episode is currently in reruns on the website, and will be archived on the server in the coming days.  The host, Peter Urban and I, discussed traditional film based black and white photography, my career to date, and my founding of the Monochrome Guild.  Apparently the show attracts between 100,000 and 200,000 viewers per episode, worldwide.  It was a lot of fun, and pretty exciting.  I thought I would be nervous, and might have trouble carrying on a discussion for an hour, but it was a piece of cake.  Just goes to prove how big a wind bag I really am!!  Please check out the show and provide your comments! 

No comments: