Monday, December 27, 2010

Photo Book

I spent the evening yesterday putting together a photo book.  For less than $100 Canadian,  including shipping and taxes, I will have one copy of a hard cover leather bound photo book printed.  I consider this somewhat experimental as I am a little skeptical of the print quality.  We'll see when I receive the book in a few weeks.  I put together a 32 page book using the software provided and uploaded it to the server of the printing company.  I paid for it on line, and now I'll sit back and wait for it to be delivered to me.  It features a series of some family snapshots from a trip down to Kananaskis and Waterton Lakes in the early summer of 2007.  I included a few of my Black and White large format images just to get an idea how well they reproduce.  The image above of Cameron Falls is the one that I put on the cover.  Stay tuned for a critique in a few weeks.

No comments: